1. The long-sleeve button up. A must have in any closet for any season. Have fun with patterns and fabrics this fall to change it up.
2. A fabulous trench coat. The tie at the waist will slim your silhouette. Buttons and buckles can add interest and texture.
3. A fabulous pair of slim trousers. Cropped are nice to show a little leg.
4. Awesome shoes! When is that ever a bad thing? Ballet flats are very versatile and easily pair with the slim trousers, skirt, dress, or long trousers.
5. Statement jewelry. I love these statement rings. They are so easy to pair with other jewelry, any outfit, and conversation starters. They are so fun!